Frenquency of My Routine.

The Frequency of muy Routine is almost always the same, it chages ocasionally when I have to go to another place or visit my granmother.
1-I always eat fruits and smoothie in the morning. 
2-My aunt never eats cake in a birthay.
3-My godmother sometimes makes jellies and custards at night.
4-My sister usually sings songs of one direction in the evenining.
5-My grandmother often cooks rice and salmón in the morning.
6-My cousin harly ever loses a soccer match in the afertenoon.
7-My uncle sometimes runs marathon in the morning.
8-My niece ocasionally founds her toys every night  

Friends Routine (Ariadna)

+

1-Ariadna wakes up at 6 o' clock in the morning.
2-Ariadna takes a shower in his house  at 6:30 o' clock in the morning.
3- Ariadna eats fruit and juice at 6:45 o'clock.
4-Ariadna goes to school un the morning
5-Ariadna does ver homework in all subjects in the afternoon.

-

1-Ariadna doesn't wash clothes at night.
2-Ariadna doesn't make her bed in the morning.
3Ariadna doesn't drive to return to school in the afternoon.
4-Aridna doesn't practice yoga in the evening.
5-Ariadna doesn't prepare her lunch un the morning.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario